Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Adding from Emerald Insight
Firstly open your EndNote library.
In Emerald Insight, search as normal.
- From your results list, click on a title of interest.
- You will see the article details with the abstract followed by the citation.
- Click the 'Download as .ris' option, which follows the citation.
- Your records are automatically imported into the EndNote library that you have opened.
- In some browsers, your records will be downloaded in a file displayed at the bottom of your screen. Open the file to import the records into EndNote.
- Your EndNote library will now display the newly imported records.